The Neighbourhood Group Limited (“Neighbourhood”, “we,” or “us”) is committed to protecting your personal data. We use the information we collect about you to process enquiries and to provide a personalised service to you when you visit our website. In this policy, we explain how we collect personal information, what we do with it and what controls you have over it.
Our role as Controller
We are the controller in respect of personal information we collect about you. As such, we are responsible for protecting your privacy in relation to such information.
Data collected and purposes for which we will use it
The table below sets out the data we may collect, the purposes which we may use it for and the legal basis (including, where appropriate, legitimate interest) on which we do so.
||Type of data
||Lawful basis for processing
|Registration of new customers
||Performance of contract with you.
|Matching customers looking for workspace accommodation with workspace providers
||Performance of contract with you. Legitimate interest of collecting payments and otherwise managing payments.
||Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction
|Managing our relationship with you, including notifying you of changes to our terms, customer reviews or surveys
||Identity, Contact, Profile, Usage
||Performance of contract with you. Legitimate interest of evaluating customer usage and to develop our products and services.
|Operation and development of our business and our website, including hosting, support and data analytics
||Identity, Contact, Profile, Usage, Technical
||Legitimate interest of operating, developing and marketing of our business, including our website, products and services.
|To inform users about products and services
||Identity, Contact, Profile, Usage
||Legitimate interest of marketing our products and services.
We may, upon registration or at other times, ask you to submit information outlined above. You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services.
If you have purchased, or contacted us in relation to, our products or services, we may contact you with information on our related products or services. You may, at any time, opt-out of further marketing information from us by updating your marketing preferences. We do not share information on our customers with any third party for marketing purposes.
With whom is the information shared?
Any data we transfer to third parties is transferred in a way to meet our legal responsibilities in respect of the protection of personal data. We transfer data as follows:
- We use third party IT service providers who host personal data on infrastructure located in the EEA
- We use a third party provider, Stripe, to process some customer payments. We do not hold any cardholder data processed by Stripe
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law. This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our customers. We have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect customer data under our control.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user's computer, cookies do not personally identify users and passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you visit and return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Keep you logged-in
- Understand how you use our website
- Track user preferences and to improve and update our website
Your acceptance of these terms
Your rights and contacting us
You have a legal right to:
- A copy of all the personal information about you held by us
- Correct any errors in that information
- Request us to delete the information in certain circumstances
- Prevent us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- Request us to transfer the information to a third party in certain circumstances
Please raise any questions, concerns or comments you have about these policies to us via our contact page.